Sunday 21 April 2013

My film magazine questionaire

I have made a questionnaire which I will be using in my focus group so I can get some audience feedback before making my product. This will help me see what target audience would be interested in, this will help in the development of my film magazine What do you think the masthead (title) should be? Please circle your answer • Intermission • Topfilm • Silver Screen • Movie Mania • Spotlight What would you like to see featured/ advertised on the cover of the magazine? Please circle your answer • Other films • Cinema offers • Film posters • Events happening in your region • New technology e.g ipad What colour or colours would you want to see on the cover? Please feel free to circle 1-3 different choices. • Red • Blue • Black • White • Purple • Orange • Grey • Yellow Who would you like to see as the main image, the actor or the charactor from the film? • Actor • Charactor How much would you pay for a film magazine? Please circle your answer • £1 - £1.50 • £1.50 - £2 • £2 - £2.50

No comments:

Post a Comment